Happy Memorial Day! It surely has a different feel this year but certainly just as meaningful. It actually still feels like a long holiday weekend even though being at home has been the norm for the past two months. I was cleaning up my desk this weekend getting ready to start creating with some of the new products in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog when I came across the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack. This pack is loaded with so many fantastic elements that make fast, easy and beautiful cards. This one came together super quick with minimal stamping.
Materials & Measurements
- Whisper White card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mossy Meadow card stock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ & 4 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Patterned Card: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ & 3″ x 4″
- Mossy Meadow: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- Whisper White card stock: 5″ x 3 3/4″ (inside)
- Glue patterned cards to Mossy Meadow layers.
- Wrap a piece of Old Olive ribbon around the larger patterned card and secure. This ribbon came from the Botanical Prints Product Medley.
- Glue this panel to the card base.
- Adhere the smaller patterned card with Stampin Dimensionals to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment, from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set, in Versa Mark and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- Punch sentiment with the Timeless Label punch. Punch another label in Mossy Meadow to trim the sides of the white label.
- Adhere the sentiment label to the card with dimensionals.
- The pretty magnolia embellishment is a sticker that’s included in the card pack.
- The inside sentiment is from the Floral Essence stamp set. I’ve used this sentiment so many times as it’s just perfect for a many different occasions.
- I trimmed the side with a leftover scrap from the front panel.
- To embellish the envelope, I trimmed another one of the cards included in the Memories & More card pack. I really like how it coordinates with the card.
The current annual catalog has two Memories & More Card Pack: Magnolia Lane and Come Sail Away. I purchased both of these and have made a lot of quick cards with each. I think these little kits are hidden gems. They’re packed with so many unique card patterns, as well as embellishments and are such a pretty compliment to the coordinating stamp sets. They’re also very inexpensive at only $11.00! I’m looking forward to the Memories & More kits available in the new catalog.
******MAY MONTHLY BONUS REWARDS ******
I’m truly appreciative of each and every order. To show my appreciation, here’s what you’ll receive during the month of May…
- 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month with any order of $50 (before tax & shipping). This month’s set is To a Wild Rose Bundle
- A sample pack of 12 6 x 6 pieces of current Designer Series Paper and the 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month for any order of $75 or more (before tax & shipping)
- Every order will receive a special gift. This month’s gift is an embellished notebook.
MAY HOST CODE: QAS2YM6T
Please use the host code above when you shop through my online store. However, if your order is $150 or more, there’s no need to use the code as you’ll receive your own Stampin’ Rewards. Click HERE to shop
2019-2020 Annual Catalog Retirement List…click HERE
January – June Catalog Retirement List…click HERE
Last Chance Products (some discounted)…click HERE
Get the new catalog sooner…
Even though the new catalog will not be available to customers until June 3rd, you could see it as soon as today by joining my team. And you’ll be able to pre-order from it NOW. I’d be thrilled to welcome you whether you’re joining as a hobbiest or if you would like to build a business.
Along with being the first to “see” all the new products, new Demonstrators get to choose a “Starter Kit” with $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for $99 with free shipping. Then you’ll enjoy at least a 20% discount on all future purchases. While all this may sound great, there’s still more. By joining my team, you’ll become a member of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals group. This is an amazing, talented and interactive group of stampers, led by Mary Fish. Finally, there’s no obligation or commitment to stay…however, it may be hard to leave all the fun and creativity once you’re here!
If you’d like to give it a try you can join HERE or if you would like more information, I’d be happy to talk with you. You can contact me at email@example.com
Thanks for checking in today and I hope you are enjoying a nice holiday!