New catalog debut day is always fun and exciting. It just never gets old for me and I hope you’re just as excited to see all the fun new products. While I love and have purchased a lot of new products, I was especially drawn to the Forever Greenery Suite. This suite is full of beautiful foliage and was a nice change from all the floral sets. I’ve seen so many beautiful cards created with this set already. Throughout the month, I’ll be featuring this set often and also offering free tutorials. Come take a look at today’s card…
- Whisper White Thick: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Just Jade: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ & 1 5/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Soft Sea Foam: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- DSP: 1 1/2″ x 5″
- Just Jade cardstock: 5 ¼” x 4” & 5” x ¼” strip
- Whisper White cardstock: 5” x 3 ¾” & 5” x ¼ ” strip
- Forever Greenery DSP: 5” x ½”
- Dry Emboss the Soft Sea Foam card panel using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. This embossing folder is going to be so useful. I love the subtle pattern.
- Glue the Soft Sea Foam cardstock to the Just Jade cardstock and adhere both to the Whisper White card base.
- Glue the Forever Greenery DSP panel to the thin Just Jade cardstock panel and adhere both to the left side of the card front.
- Using a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, cut a label from the 2020-2022 In-Color DSP in Just Jade. Cut another label from Just Jade cardstock and trim the top and bottom of the label.
- Adhere the label to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment, from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Versa Mark ink and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- Flag the sentiment.
- Using a die from the Forever Flourishing Dies, cut and layer. These are glued to the label.
- Lastly, a small enamel dot is added to the center of the leaf spray.
- The inside sentiment is from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set and is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Strips of Just Jade, Whisper White and DSP are added to the left side.
- I coordinated the envelope by adding the same DSP to the flap.
So, now that I’ve shared my favorite suite from the new catalog, I would love to know what some of your favorites are. Please leave a comment as I bet some of your favorites are also mine!
******JUNE MONTHLY BONUS REWARDS ******
I’m truly appreciative of each and every order. To show my appreciation, here’s what you’ll receive during the month of June…
- 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month with any order of $50 (before tax & shipping). This month’s set is Forever Fern Bundle. These tutorials will not appear on the blog.
- A sample pack of 12 6 x 6 pieces of Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper and the 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month for any order of $75 or more (before tax & shipping)
- Every order will receive a handmade card that can be reused.
JUNE HOST CODE: 4JAZUHNS
Please use the host code above when you shop through my online store. However, if your order is $150 or more, there’s no need to use the code as you’ll receive your own Stampin’ Rewards. Click HERE to shop
As always, I appreciate your taking the time to check in today and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!