Game On has become my go-to for masculine cards. Today’s card is a birthday gift card holder.
Materials & Measurements
- Cherry Cobbler card stock: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Plaid Tidings DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cherry Cobbler card stock: 9 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ , scored at 3 1/4″ & 6 1/2″
- Gray Granite card stock: 4″ x 3″, embossed
Inside Center Panel:
- Pocket – Cherry Cobbler card stock: 4″ x 2″, DSP: 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Sentiment Panel – Whisper White card stock: 4″ x 3″, DSP: 4″ x 1/4″
- Glue the plaid DSP panel to the Cherry Cobbler panel.
- To create the center panel, fold into three sections and glue to the center of the card base.
- One the front section, emboss the Gray Granite card stock with the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder and glue to the center.
- Stamp the playing card image in Cherry Cobbler ink and hand cut. Add a Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black mat. Glue to the embossed panel.
- The sentiment is stamped in black ink and heat embossed in clear embossing powder.
- When you open the center panel, the chess pieces are stamped in Gray Granite ink and hand cut. I matted this with Basic Black card stock and glued to one of the inside panels along with 2 strips of DSP.
- Open it again to reveal the inside sentiment and gift card pocket.
More Stampin’ Up! News….
The new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is available for order NOW. Read all the details HERE
Clearance Rack has been updated with lots of new products. Click HERE for all the details.
Thinking about joining Stampin’ Up!. There’s are bonus incentive to join during the month of September. Click HERE to join.
Here’s what you’ll receive when you join this month…
- The starter kit with your choice of $125 in products for $99 + free shipping.
- So Much Love stamp set
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
- Pre-cut cardstock to complete 16 cards
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Thanks very much for stopping by. I hope today is a good one for you.