Welcome to another CASEing (Copy and Selectively Edit) installment with Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit. This month I created a project and Karen will put her creative spin on it. I’m so enthralled with the Poinsettia Petals bundle. While I’m still creating projects with this bundle, I think this more traditional card is my favorite so far.
I created a slimline card last week using this layout. You can see that one HERE. I simply reconfigured the measurements to fit a standard A2 card. I combined patterns from the Plaid Tidings and Tis the Season Designer Series Paper. A list of all the products I used is below.
The sentiments on both the front and inside are from the Toile Christmas stamp set.
Thanks very much for crossing the country with Karen and I today. Please head over to Karen’s blog HERE to see her CASE of today’s card.
- Very Vanilla Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Garden Green Card Stock: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Plaid Tidings DSP: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Garden Green Card Stock: 2″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla Card Stock: 1 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Tis the Season DSP: Stitched Rectangle Die