Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects featuring “Sale-A-Bration Products.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments. We love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For today’s project, I used my current favorite bundle from the January-June 2021 catalog…Sweet Strawberry. This stamp set and coordinating punch are aptly named as they create just the “sweetest” cards and 3D projects. I know I’ll be using this bundle well beyond the catalog period!
I used another new product for the coordinating gift box…the Love You Always Treat Boxes. These boxes are such a generous size, so you could fit many different treats or gifts in them and they’re super sturdy. The embellishing possibilities are endless!
I frequently want to give a little something to friends, neighbors and co-workers. This box will now be my go-to for this.
- Whisper White card base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Real Red card stock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ and 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside)
- DSP (non-SU): 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White card stock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside)
Top – Real Red card stock: 3 7/8″ x 2 1/2″ DSP: 3 3/4″ x 2 3/8″
Sides – Real Red card stock: 3 7/8″ x 1 1/4″ (cut 2) and 2 1/2″ x 1 1/4″ (cut 2)
DSP: 3 3/4″ x 1 1/8″ (cut 2) and 2 3/8″ x 1 1/8″ (cut 2)
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 10th when our theme will be “Birthday Bonanza” where the design team will be sharing birthday projects that celebrate our family and friends. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Here’s the Line-Up…
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations