Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make for all of your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and are inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we all love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Surprise, it’s another slimline! I’m completely in on this card making trend right now. I love that you can make them in a variety of sizes and that they allow for more room for creativity. My slimline measures 8″ x 3 1/2″.
My card today features a much overlooked product in my craft room…the Many Medallions dies. I also incorporated the Pretty Perennials bundle and the True Love Designer Series Paper.
The large die in the Many Medallions dies measures a little less than 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ so I had to alter it to fit the slimline design.
Using the largest die, I cut 2 pieces with Whisper White card stock. Since the die is wider than my card, I trimmed along the right side, leaving 4 columns of medallions on each die cut. I also determined that I would need 3 rows of medallions from the 2nd die cut to cover the front of the card.
I attached the two pieces with liquid glue. And then glued the whole piece to the Petal Pink panel.
I colored the flowers from the True Love Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Blends, cut them out and glued them to the pretty medallion background. Using the sentiments from the Pretty Perennials stamp set, I stamped the large “happy” and used my Scan n’ Cut to cut it out. I also cut a mat from Basic Black card stock.
The inside sentiment a combination of two sentiments from the Best Year stamp set.
I created a custom envelope using a piece of 32lb white copy paper. The extra paper weight is just perfect for an envelope. Just for a little interest, I added another cut-out colored flower.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Thanks for stopping and hopping with me today. Have a wonderful Wednesday!