Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. I’m winding down a non-scheduled 4 day weekend due to our snowstorm on Thursday…so there’s no complaints here!
Today’s card inspiration came from this week’s challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. Take a look…
Here’s the details…
- The A2 card base is Granny Apple Green card stock.
- For the next layer, I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock a little larger than the second largest Stitched Rectangle die.
- I glued a 2″ wide piece of the plaid DSP along with a 1/8″ strip of Granny Apple Green card stock to the top and bottom of the DSP across the center of the Whisper White panel.
- Then I cut it with the second largest Stitched Rectangle. This way the stitching is totally all around the panel. This panel is glued directly to the card base.
- I repeated the same steps for the top panel, however this is adhered with dimensionals, being sure to line the pattern up with the pattern beneath.
- I colored the strawberries and leaves from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set using Stampin’ Blends and punched them with the coordinating Strawberry punch.
- The little flowers were punched using the Strawberry punch from a pattern in the Berry Delightful DSP. I colored a few Clear Epoxy Droplets with a Stampin’ Blend and added them to the flower centers.
- I used two dies from the Christmas Cardinal dies to cut the swirly vines. I really like the little added detail they provide.
- The sentiment is stamped in black ink.
- Even though I left the inside blank to write a personal note, I had to add a few embellishments. I like to think of it as a little added surprise!I
I absolutely loved this sketch and can think of so many other possibilities. So you may not have seen the last of it!
There’s only one week left to get my wreath calendar FREE. After February, they’ll no longer be available. Here’s how you can get one…
Here’s how to get one…
- Make a purchase of $75.00 or more (before tax & shipping) from my online store and I’ll send you a calendar and 4 seasonal wreaths.
- Additionally, after qualifying for the free calendar and 4 seasonal wreaths, you can purchase the 3 add-on holiday wreaths (Valentine’s, Halloween & Christmas) for $10.00 . Payments can be made via PayPal “send to a friend” option. My PayPal address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping to US only.
- Please use Host Code HSM637DH for orders under $150. With orders over $150 you will enjoy your own Stampin’ Rewards.
Thanks for spending some time here today.