Happy new week! Today I’m sharing one card design two ways: one colored and one black and white. I hope you’ll share with me which one you like best in the comments. Here’s the black and white one…
And now the colored card….
- The A2 card base is Basic White thick card stock cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- The next layer is Basic Black card stock cut at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. This is glued directly to the card base.
- The next Basic White panel is cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- I cut a scalloped heart using the Be Mine Stitched dies in the Basic White panel.
- The floral pattern is from the True Love DSP and is inset between the cut-out heart and black panel.
- After gluing the white panel over the DSP, I cut 3 more hearts from Basic Black card stock and created a dimensional frame for the floral heart.
- The sentiment for each card is from the Pretty Perennial stamp set. I cut the “happy” using the Brother Scan n’ Cut.
Since I really enjoy coloring, I’m partial to the colored card. I’ve had so much fun coloring the images in the True Love DSP that I have a few other projects featuring this DSP which I colored. So while I love seeing black and white DSP, I know it won’t stay that way!
Thanks for stopping in today.