Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Great Family Occasions.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Happy Hop Day! What better occasion is there to celebrate this time of year than Mother’s Day. I know so many wonderful Mom’s that truly deserve this special day and all the pampering that goes with it. For today’s share, I created a pretty slimline. Slimline cards are by far my favorite to make right now. I think the format lends itself to a bit more creativity and is a refreshing alternate to a regular A2 card. I’m sure I’ll be making these long after the trend is over!
I combined several different products to complete my card:
- The card base is So Saffron card stock and the DSP is a pattern from the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper.
- The flowers and leaves are from To a Wild Rose stamps set. They’re stamped in Memento Black, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow ink and cut using the coordinating Wild Rose dies.
- The big, bold “happy” sentiment is from the Pretty Perennials stamp set and the heat embossed “Mother’s Day” comes from the Well Said stamp set.
- Lastly, I added some gold touches behind the flowers using the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty paper and a few Gold Glitter Enamel dots.
- I thought the inside sentiment, from the Happy Thoughts stamp set, was just perfect for the occasion.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 12th when our theme is “2021-2023 New In Colors” when our Design Team creates a project with the new family of In Colors for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Annette Elliott at AEstamps a Latte
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope it’s a good day for you!