Hello there! Today’s project has been sitting on my craft desk half done for almost 6 months. Sometimes I can get easily distracted by the latest and the greatest that I forget about older products that I still enjoy crafting with. I already had the backgrounds stamped on 8 1/2 x 11 Basic White card stock and just needed to create some cards…
Materials & Measurements
- Basic White Thick card stock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4″
- Misty Moonlight card stock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Stamped Basic White card stock: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Using the Lovely You stamp set, stamp a variety of images in various colors. The colors I used are listed under each card.
- Glue the stamped panel onto the Misty Moonlight card stock.
- Wrap a piece of coordinating ribbon around both panels. I used retired Misty Moonlight ribbon.
- Glue to the card base.
- Using the Pick a Banner Punch, create the sentiment strip.
- The sentiment, also from the Lovely You stamp set is stamped in Misty Moonlight ink.
- Punch two more banners in coordinating colors to attached to the end of the sentiment banner.
- I added retired enamel dot to either end of the sentiment banner.
- Add dimensionals to the banner and position on the ribbon.
Misty Moonlight, Mint Macaron, Rococo Rose (retired), Crumb Cake & Black
Misty Moonlight, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Just Jade, Crumb Cake & Black
- The inside sentiment is from the Pansy Patch stamp set and is stamped in Misty Moonlight ink.
- I added a strip of the stamped background to the inside as well as the front of the envelopes.
If you enjoy a lot of stamping, this is the project for you. The Lovely You stamp set was perfect as it had just the right size images.
The hardest part was deciding on the color combinations. I’m sure I could have come up with a dozen more! By stamping a full sheet of each color combination, I still have extra to create more cards.
Stampin’ Up! News…….
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
Thanks for checking in today.