Happy Monday! I love saying that in the summer. It’s a different story during the school year, though!
Today I’m sharing a thank you card made with a new favorite bundle, Plentiful Plants. I’m having a blast with these products. The stamps and dies, along with the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper are fantastic and can be used in infinite ways.
Materials & Measurements
- Basic White card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz card stock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ & 1/8″ x 4″ strip
- Basic White card stock: 3 1/4″ x 4″
- Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP: 2″ x 4″
- Glue Pear Pizzazz panel to the Basic White card base.
- Emboss the Basic White panel using the Greenery embossing folder. I like the added dimension it gives to an otherwise large blank area.
- Stamp the sentiment using Cinnamon Cider ink to the embossed panel.
- Glue it to the right side of the Pear Pizzazz panel, leaving 1/8″ margin around.
- Glue the DSP to the left side of the Pear Pizzazz panel, aligning it with the embossed panel. The brick wall design seemed like a good choice.
- Add the thin Pear Pizzazz strip to cover any gap or seam.
- Stamp the flower pot and greenery from the Plentiful Plants stamp set and cut using the coordinating Perfect Plants dies. Also cut the plant hanger.
- Glue the hanger onto the flower pot and arrange the greenery using glue and dimensionals.
- Adhere the hanging plant to the DSP panel with dimensionals.
- I added a small piece of braided trim and tucked it behind the DSP using a mini glue dot.
The Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper is one of the collections offered this month at a 15% discount. Besides having very cool backgrounds, this paper also has a variety of plants that can be cut and used as images. I actually cut a whole sheet of “plants” to use on future projects. I also used the snipped images on this card…
Stampin’ Up! News…….
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
When placing an order, please use this month’s host code JGMSTCR2. Thanks very much for stopping by today. Don’t forget to stop back on Wednesday as Karen Hallam and I are CASEing Coast to Coast once again. See you then!