Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden” where our design team showcase projects from things found in a garden, such as flowers, vegetables, fruits, or even a garden scene. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Once you finish here, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I had such fun creating the cards for today’s blog hop. The theme is so wonderful for this time of year and there are so many terrific stamp sets to choose from. I chose a fruit theme for my project today by using the Sweet as a Peach and Sweet Strawberry bundles to create Upright Z Fold Gift Card holders. Creating extra-special gift card holders just makes the gift that much more special. It’s all about the presentation…right?
First up is the Sweet as a Peach….
There’s so much to love about this bundle and coordinating You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper. I especially like the fresh colors. Balmy Blue and Pale Papaya create such a fresh, soft palette. The bushel basket was created using a piece of Paper Lattice and Crumb Cake card stock.
Here’s the card opened, displaying the gift card pocket and a cute little message. I think the small sentiments in the Sweet as Peach stamp set are just darling. I also tucked one in the basket of peaches.
There’s still more “pretty” on the inside with a sentiment from Sweet as a Peach stamp set and a bit of embellishing using a pattern from the You’re a Peach DSP along with a sweet little stamped flower.
I used the same layout to create a gift card holder using the Sweet Strawberry bundle. This time I created a strawberry basket with the Paper Lattice and Crumb Cake card stock.
Even though Heartwarming Hugs is a Designer Series Paper that is marketed as a holiday collection, the designs also lend themselves to many more occasions. Here I paired the dotted and checked patterns. If you missed purchasing this paper last holiday season, no worries as it’s back again in the August-December Mini Catalog which goes live on August 3rd.
I left the inside blank for a thank you note. But created another simple embellishment with DSP and a stamped strawberry image.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team, because the Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on August 11th. Our theme will be “My Happiest Season” when our Design Team creates a project showcase projects inspired by their favorite season of the year. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Honeybee Stamping & More
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda