I’ve brought together a few different products to create this pretty thank you card. One of the products that I’m completely smitten with lately is the Paper Lattice in the Annual Catalog. Any time Stampin’ Up comes out with anything similar to a lattice, I’m all in. Lattice creates such a pretty backdrop especially for floral images. I’ve paired it with a DSP “concrete” pattern from the Bloom Where You’re Planted collection and hand cut peach blossoms from You’re a Peach DSP. The paper did most of the work on this card, for sure!
Materials & Measurements
- Basic White thick card stock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pale Papaya card stock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Pear Pizzazz card stock: 5 1/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP: 3 1/4″ x 5″
- Paper Lattice
- Glue the Pale Papaya panel to the card base.
- Glue the Pear Pizzazz panel to the left side of card, leaving a 1/8″ margin around the left side and the top.
- Using a sentiment from the Sweet Peach stamp set, stamp along the top right side of the Pale Papaya panel in Versa Mark in and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- Place glue lightly on the back of the Paper Lattice and glue it to the DSP panel, trimming if needed.
- After snipping a few of the peach blossom images from You’re a Peach DSP, arrange them on the bottom left side of the card. I glued some directly to the lattice and used dimensionals on others.
- I added some sequins from the Artistry Blooms Sequins to the Lattice for a little sparkle. This is, of course, completely optional.
- After adding some DSP to the bottom of the inside panel, I stamped a sentiment from Ornate Thanks along the bottom.
- And added a couple more snipped peach blossoms.
Remember that both of the Designer Series Paper collections I featured on today’s card are on sale through August 2nd. I hope you can take advantage of this sale and stock up on your favorites. I generally don’t order every DSP collection as some are just not my cup of tea but I definitely have my favorites from the list and have ordered more. You can see all the details below.
When placing an order, please use this month’s host code JGMSTCR2. Thank you!
Stampin’ Up! News…….
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
Thanks very much for stopping by today.