Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “My Happiest Season”. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I had a hard time deciding which season is my “happiest”. I love summer but probably look forward to autumn the most. So since the summer is waning and in anticipation of autumn, I created a Thanksgiving card using the Pretty Pumpkins bundle. Of all the Fall products in the July-December Mini Catalog, this bundle is by far my favorite!
For today’s card, I decided to go with a non-traditional color palette of Mint Macaron, Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam. My inspiration for this color combination came from a DSP pattern from a few years ago. HERE’s a link to a card I made then. I really like to soft green shades.
- The pumpkins are heat embossed with white embossing powder and sponged with ink. This is a perfect technique for the beautifully patterned pumpkins.
- The stitched scallop border was created using a die from the Penned Flowers dies.
- The sentiment is also from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set.
- I used a few rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- I gave the envelope a little extra love by heat embossing the envelope flap and adding a double scalloped border.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 8th. Our theme will be “Focus on the Sentiment” when our Design Team creates a project showcasing a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
Have a wonderful day and thanks for hopping along!