Happy Monday! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. Today’s card share is a soft and pretty friendship card featuring the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set and coordinating Penned Flowers dies.
Materials & Measurements
- Smoky Slate Cardbase: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Petal Pink panel: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Awash in Beauty DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Smoky Slate sentiment strip: 4″ x 1/2″
- Petal Pink sentiment strip: 4″ x 3/8″
- Basic White die cut: Painted Labels
- Layer the Petal Pink panel and pattern from Awash in Beauty DSP onto the Smoky Slate card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from Plentiful Plants stamp set onto the Petal Pink strip and adhere to the Smoky Slate strip.
- Position the sentiment strip and glue the scalloped die from the Painted Labels dies. This little die was just the perfect embellishment to underscore the sentiment.
- Stamp, color and cut the floral image using the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set and Penned Flowers dies. I used Petal Pink, Balmy Blue and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut another image and color the three largest flowers and hand-cut to layer on top of the floral image. This created pretty dimension. I also added Wink of Stella to the Petal Pink flowers for a little sparkle.
- Lastly, I added a few retired balmy blue adhesive sequins.
I’m excited to say that I’ve re-joined Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator. I’ve been creating with Stampin’ Up! products since attending my first workshop in 2000 and truly missed being a demonstrator. My goal is to demonstrate how to creatively and economically use your stamps, dies and paper. Stampin’ Up!’s product coordination makes this easy and oh so satisfying. I hope that you’ll find lots of ideas and inspiration here.
As always, I appreciate your stopping by today.