If it’s Thursday, it’s time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge. This week Vicky on Team X has a fun board filled with Springtime elements.
I’m still pretty enamored with the Irresistible Blooms bundle. This suite of products lends itself to so many ways to create beautiful cards and projects. I’ve been sending a lot of “Just Because” cards lately and this is one of them.
I chose the 1st row across: Foliage, Pastel Colors, Sentiment
Materials & Measurements
- Basic White thick card base: cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Lost Lagoon card stock: cut at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Basic White card stock: cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP: cut at 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Basic White card stock: cut at 3 1/2″ x 4 5/8″ (inside)
- DSP: cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- On the Basic White card stock, cut the circle image from the Irresistible Blooms dies.
- Emboss with the cross-hatch embossing folder from the Basic 3D Embossing Folders set
- Glue the square piece of DSP to the back of this panel, covering the die cut opening.
- Glue to the Lost Lagoon card stock.
- Wrap ribbon around these panels and add a bow. I used some retired Lost Lagoon ribbon. This color was one of my favorites and I’m so happy it’s returning!
- Pop the panel onto the card base with dimensionals.
- The flowers and leaves were stamped on a piece of DSP from the Hello, Irresistible 6 x 6 paper in Versa Mark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- And cut with the Irresistible Blooms dies.
- They’re attached with a combination of glue and dimensionals.
- Lastly, I added a few Loose Frosted Dots.
- The inside sentiment is from the Beautifully Happy stamp set, which was a Sale-a-bration set. It has really wonderful sentiments that I know I’ll be using over and over.
- I matted it on a coordinating piece of DSP for a little different look.
- The tiny leaves were cut from the DSP using a die from the Irresistible Blooms dies.
I hope you’ll head over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge to see all the wonderful projects the Design Team came up with this week. And I hope that you’ll join us this week…we’d love to see what you create.
**MARCH BONUS REWARDS**
To show my appreciation for your order, I’ll be sending you these bonus gifts…
- 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the bundle of the month with any order of $50 (before tax & shipping). This month’s bundle is Irresistible Blooms Bundle.
- A sample pack of 12 6 x 6 pieces of the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper and the 3 Exclusive Tutorials for any order of $75 or more (before tax & shipping)
- Every order will receive a handmade card.
MARCH HOST CODE: SSDQN4QA
Please use the host code above when you shop through my online store. However, if your order is $150 or more, there’s no need to use the code as you’ll receive your own Stampin’ Rewards.
Thanks very much for stopping by today.