Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, our blog hop theme is Party Time! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card features the Two-Tone Flora bundle in the Mini Catalog. I love a two step stamp set and the Two-Tone Flora is a wonderful set that lines up perfectly with ease. And the coordinating dies make cutting the flowers a breeze.
Materials & Measurements
- Pale Papaya card base: cut at 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic White card stock: cut at 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ and 3 3/4″ x 5″ (for inside)
- Basic Black card stock: cut at 5 1/4″ x 4″ (cut 2 and use 1 for the inside mat)
- Stamp a variety of flowers. I used different combinations of the inks listed below.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves on the Basic Black card stock panel with some extending over the sides.
- Once the flowers are arranged to fill the black panel, place a piece of Press n’ Seal on top of the arrangement and press it down. Then carefully lift it so that the flowers are stuck to the Press n’ Seal. Now you can turn it over and add dimensionals to the backs of the flowers.
- Next place the flowers (still on the Press n’ Seal) back onto the black card stock panel. Now that the flowers are adhered to the panel, you can remove the Press n’ Seal sheet.
- If you don’t have Press n’ Seal, you can add the flowers individually with dimensionals.
- Trim the flowers that are hanging over the edge of the card stock panel.
- Stamp the sentiment. I used a sentiment from the Sale-a-bration Beautifully Happy stamp set.
- Cut the sentiment using a die from the Pretty Pillow dies and glue to the card.
- Add two Loose Frosted Dots to the sentiment strip.
- The inside is stamped with a flower image and sentiment.
Thanks for stopping (or hopping) by today…
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on April 12th, when our theme will be Flowers in the Garden, showcasing cards/projects with flowers.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts