Let’s play Tic Tac Toe…the challenge, I mean! And here’s this week’s board…
And here’s my card…
I chose the first row across: Slimline, Scoring, Coloring
I really enjoy creating slimline cards and prefer a mini slimline a little more. So that’s what I created today: a clean and simple mini slimline featuring the retiring Decorative Borders stamp set. My card also features another retiring stamp set: Peaceful Moments.
Measure & Cut
- Basic White thick card base: cut at 7″ x 6″, scored at 3 1/2″
- Basic Black card stock: cut at 5 7/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Basic White card stock: cut at 5 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Glue the Basic Black card stock to the card base.
- Score the Basic White panel using the scoreboard.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set between the score lines using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
- Stamp the floral border from the Decorative Borders stamp set 3x in Versa Mark ink and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- Cut the floral image. I used the Brother Scan n’ Cut.
- Color the whole image using Stampin’ Blends on one of the stamped images and color three of the flowers from another stamped image.
- Cut the three flowers and pop them over the coordinating flowers to give some dimension.
- Again, using dimensionals adhere the floral border to the card base.
- Add a few coordinating gems.
- The inside is embellished with a piece of DSP from the Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper collection.
- Color another small flower image and glue to the inside panel.
So many favorite products are leaving after this month or while supplies last….If you’ve followed me for some time, you know that I still enjoy using favorite products after they’ve retired. So if you see something that you want now’s the time to purchase, especially if you can get $$$ off. I’ve added a few items to my list that I know I’ll regret not having. HERE’S the link to my online store for easy ordering.