As I was in the process of replenishing my sympathy card supply, I actually needed to send three out this week. This is one of them. And I was able to make it work with the Tic Tac Toe challenge. Here’s the fun board that Vicky of Team X came up with.
I chose to go with the 2nd row across: Tools, CAS, Metallic Element
Measure & Cut
- Basic White Thick card base: cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Silver Foil: cut at 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Basic White card stock: 4″ x 1 1/4″
- Abigail Rose DSP (retired): cut at 4″ x 2 3/4″
- Silver Foil strip: 4″ x 1/4″
- Flowers cut with the Dainty Details Dies. I used a small hole punch to punch silver foil flower centers.
- The sentiment is from the retired Lasting Lily stamp set and is heat embossed in silver embossing powder. It’s punched with the Double Oval punch.
I hope you’ll head over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge to check out the design team’s projects and perhaps give the board a go!
Thanks for stopping by today!