Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is the New 2023-2025 In Colors. We hope you will be inspired by all the creations the Pals share with you! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For today’s cards, I immediately knew the In-Colors I would be highlighting. While I’m still warming up to Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, and Pebbled Path, Boho Blue and Moody Mauve are stand-out colors for me. I created both cards using the Two-Tone Florals bundle along with the Scalloped Contours dies and Countryside Blossoms embossing folder.
The sentiment is from the Country Bouquet stamp set. I hand cut one and cut the other using a die from the Stylish Shapes dies. I really like the versatility of this sentiment.
The envelopes are embellished using a scrap from the embossed panels.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on July 12th, when our theme will be CASE the Catalog, when the design team chooses a card from the new Annual Catalog and recreates it with their own creative twist.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts