Today’s card features the new At Home With You stamp set and coordinating At Home framelits. Both are also available as a bundle in the Annual Catalog at a 10% cost savings. This is quite a value given that the photopolymer stamp set contains 25 images and the framelits consist of 12 matching dies…that’s a lot of creative fun packed into one bundle!
This set can carry you through the seasons as well as everyday. My card is a new home congratulations gift card holder for my daughter and her husband, who just bought their first house.
Here’s the details:
- The Chocolate Chip card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″. I scored it at 5 1/2″ & 9″.
- The 2″ side is folded over to form a pocket for a gift card. This is a great layout for any occasion you would give a gift card.
- After adding Crushed Curry card stock and a pattern from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper to the pocket, I took the 1″ circle punch and punched a notch, then glued the sides of the pocket down.
- I love that front door. It’s can actually be interactive, as you can use one of the dies to create a “hinged” door that opens.
- My door is just stamped on a woodgrain pattern from the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and cut using a framelit then popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wreath, as well as, the basket of flowers are colored with a variety of Stampin’ Write Markers. I think those delicate little flowers are adorable!
- I used a copper colored Sharpie for the lantern. It really gives it a pretty shine.
- Another pattern from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper on the envelope flap adds a bit more charm to this gift.
- This card would also be perfect as a hostess thank you. Like I said, this is one of those very versatile sets that can be used in so many ways. The minute I saw that adorable little wreath, I was hooked!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.
With the launch of the NEW 2017-2018 Annual Catalog just a day away, I’m sharing another project with the Label Me Pretty stamp set and coordinating Pretty Label punch. They’ll also be available as a bundle at a 10% savings starting tomorrow.
I think the Pretty Label punch is so aptly named with all its curves and being a punch, it’s makes creating so fast and easy.
Here’s the details:
- The card base is a new In-Color, Lemon-Lime Twist.
- A pattern from Fresh Floral Designer Series Paper is cut 1/8″ smaller.
- Using another pattern from Fresh Florals DSP along with Lemon-Lime Twist ink makes this card fresh and clean.
- The Label Me Pretty stamp set and Pretty Label punch created a pretty focal point…that’s a lot of pretty!
- The center circles were punched with the 1 1/4″ and 1 3/8″ circle punches.
- Bring the “pretty” inside with another sentiment from the Label Me Pretty stamp set and a panel of Designer Series Paper.
- The same pattern of DSP embellished the front of the envelope. This is a really useful way to use up scraps.
- Here’s my quick snapshot of some of the products used on this card.
All the products used on today’s Thank You card will be available tomorrow at noon Mountain time. Please note that while the Stampin’ Up! catalog will be available to view, online ordering will be turned off until noon Mountain time tomorrow to transition the catalogs. And you can bet I’ll be on at 2 p.m. EDT placing my order…can’t wait!
If you are not currently working with a demonstrator, I would love the opportunity to earn your business. My June hostess code is posted along with my June Incentive gift. You can check it out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Memorial Day! Hope you are enjoying the long weekend. It’s been a dreary weekend here in PA. On the upside, I’ve done a lot of stamping…so no complaints here! I got together with a few friends on Saturday to stamp and this is one of the cards we made.
It’s funny how a particular stamp set doesn’t quite excite you until you really put a little creative energy into it. That’s exactly how the Eastern Palace suite of products was for me. When the bundle was released early, I wasn’t bowled over but wanted some new products to play with. I saw amazing projects from others but mine still sat on the shelf for a little while longer until I decided to delve into it. Well now I’m totally hooked and absolutely love it and all the project possibilities!
Here’s the details:
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock. This card stock provides such a sturdy base for cards. I think it makes a real difference!
- Heads UP! Very Vanilla thick card stock will be available in the new catalog on June 1.
- The colors and patterns from the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper are so on trend right now.
- The medallion embellishment is a combination of dies from the Eastern Medallions thinlits. What a fun set to just layer for so many different looks!
- The center of the medallion is a small sticker from the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers and adds just the right touch.
- The sentiment is from the Eastern Beauty stamp set. Both Eastern Beauty stamp set and Eastern Medallions will be available in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog on June 1. If you purchase them as a bundle, you can save 10%. The Eastern Palace premier bundle is available NOW and includes all the products I used in this card. This bundle goes away on May 31.
- I left the inside blank (just added a little DSP) for a personal note or you can stamp a birthday, thinking of you or just because sentiment.
- A little Designer Series Paper embellishes the front of the envelope.
- Here’s a quick breakdown of the products I used on this card.
The clock is ticking on retiring products. They’re available through May 31. Many are on sale but only while supplies last. You can check out all the retiring products along with the current clearance products HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of the long weekend. This is a BIG week ahead with the start of the NEW Annual Catalog. I can’t wait!!
Another thing I can’t wait for is the Tic Tac Toe Challenge which starts on June 8th. I am excited to be part of the Design Team (my first time!) with so many talented stampers. This will be a lot of fun and I hope you will check it out and play along. You can visit the site to see what’s in store!
I’m taking a break from new product and reaching back into the “archives”. Today’s birthday card features a few products that have been around for quite sometime now and a retiring stamp set. You still have time to purchase the retiring sets. But they’re gone after May 31!
You can see all the retiring products HERE.
Bloomin’ Love photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating, Bloomin’ Heart thinlits will be carried over in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. They were initially introduced as a Valentine set but as you can see they have much more versatility.
Here’s the Details:
- The card base is Wisteria Wonder card stock with a mat of Whisper White card stock.
- An added panel of Silver Glimmer paper provides just a subtle shimmer.
- The lacy heart is cropped from the Bloomin’ Heart thinlits in Marina Mist card stock. Tip: using the Precision Base Plate with the Big Shot makes all the difference when cutting these intricate dies.
- The flowers are also from the same thinlit collection and cut in Wisteria Wonder card stock.
- Bit of Bling! Rhinestone Basic Jewels sparkle in the center of the flowers.
- The Banner is stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder…again just for a subtle shine. I popped the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set which is retiring at the end of the month. This is one set that I’ve used over and over and will miss. However, the new catalog has some beautiful sentiments with equally beautiful fonts.
- The photo below highlights some products used on this card.
I was happy to take a few “old” and well used sets off the shelf to make today’s “new” birthday card. You can shop for all these favorites now as well as the retiring items in my online store by clicking the Shop Now button.
The countdown is on until the new Annual Catalog is live on June 1. I’m having fun with my pre-order but can’t wait to order all the other fun products on my wish list.
Have a wonderful Wednesday,