Good Monday Morning! I hope you had a nice weekend albeit an hour short! I don’t know many who will complain about gaining more daylight especially coming towards the beginning of Spring.
I’ve been creating with the Irresistible Blooms Suite for days now. I just can’t seem to let it rest…it’s just that irresistible to me! So today, I’m sharing a card and a treat box. You may recognize the box I embellished. It’s the retired Mini Pizza Box. I loved these boxes and that’s probably why I still have three unopened packages. I think they make the perfect little treat holder or 3 x 3 card holder. Mine holds some chocolate.
Materials & Measurements
- Petal Pink card base: cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White card stock: cut at 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ and 5 1/4″ x 4″ for the inside
- Petal Pink card stock: cut at 1 5/8″ x 2 3/4″ (cut 3)
- DSP: cut at 1 1/2″ x 2 5/8″ (cut 3)
- Emboss the Basic White panel using the cross-hatch embossing folder in the Basic 3D Embossing Folder set found in the Online Exclusives.
- Glue to the Petal Pink card base.
- Layer the DSP to the the Petal Pink card stock, creating three panels. Adhere to the card using dimensionals.
- From a pattern in the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper collection cut the flowers and leaves using the Irresistible Blooms dies. These can be hand cut, as well.
- Using a combination of liquid glue and dimensionals, add the flowers and leaves to the bottom of each DSP panel.
- Stamp the sentiment and hand cut. Glue to the front of the card.
- Add a few Loose Frosted Dots.
- The inside sentiment is from the Plentiful Plants stamp set.
Materials & Measurements
MINI PIZZA BOX
- Top: Petal Pink card stock: cut at 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (cut 2)
- Top: DSP: cut at 3″ x 3″ (cut 2)
- Sides: Petal Pink card stock: cut at 3 1/4″ x 3/4″ (cut 4)
- Sides: DSP: cut at 3″ x 1/2″ (cut 4)
- Glue the card stock and DSP to the top (inside & outside) and the sides of the box.
- Using a die from the Irresistible Blooms die, cut the circle in white card stock and glue to the box top.
- Add flowers & leaves, which were cut from the DSP with coordinating dies, to the top.
- Stamp the sentiment and hand cut. Or as a option you could stamp the sentiment directly on the flower.
- Finish with a Loose Frosted dot on the box tab.
- Here’s a peek inside. I created a little tray to hold 6 mini Hershey bars and wrapped them with a ribbon and flower embellishment.
- I created these candy boxes a few years ago using a different stamp set & DSP. You can get the tray measurements HERE.
**MARCH BONUS REWARDS**
To show my appreciation for your order, I’ll be sending you these bonus gifts…
- 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the bundle of the month with any order of $50 (before tax & shipping). This month’s bundle is Irresistible Blooms Bundle.
- A sample pack of 12 6 x 6 pieces of the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper and the 3 Exclusive Tutorials for any order of $75 or more (before tax & shipping)
- Every order will receive a handmade card.
MARCH HOST CODE: SSDQN4QA
Please use the host code above when you shop through my online store. However, if your order is $150 or more, there’s no need to use the code as you’ll receive your own Stampin’ Rewards.
Thanks very much for stopping by today. I hope your week goes well and you enjoy that extra hour of daylight each day!