Today’s thinking of you card is a perfect example of classic and clean with a WOW factor! Eastern Beauty stamp set and the coordinating Eastern Medallion thinlits created the beautiful medallion centerpiece. True confession….I wasn’t thrilled with this bundle when it first came out but wanted something “new” before the Annual Catalog went live so I reluctantly ordered it. It didn’t take long before I was hooked! Here and Here are just two of the cards I’ve made with this set.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Berry Burst card stock with a mat of Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.
- The Berry Burst portions of the medallion are stamped in Versa Mark and heat embossed with White Embossing powder.
- Each layer of the medallion is popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Glitter Enamel Dot finishes the center.
- The sentiment comes from the Best Birds stamp set and is stamped in Berry Burst ink.
- A wrap of Berry Burst 1/2″ Finely Woven ribbon adds a bit more texture.
- A couple more Glitter Enamel Dots balance things out.
- I used a sentiment and a small accent stamp from the Eastern Beauty stamp set for the inside.
- The envelope flap is lined with a pattern from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack.
I hope you are loving this set as much as I am and if you haven’t bought it yet, I think you should really give it a try. I know it won’t be long before you’re hooked too! If you are not currently working with a Demonstrator, I would love to earn your business. To purchase any items I’ve used today or any other Stampin’ Up! products, use my Shop button to go to my online ordering site.
Thanks for checking in today…have a good Tuesday!
Happy Monday…I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It’s hot as you know what here in Southeastern PA, so staying in to stamp was the logical thing to do! Today I have a cute card that’s been brewing in my mind for awhile. Actually ever since I bought the Here for You stamp set. I finally pulled everything together to created it and I’m very happy with the results. We all know that doesn’t happen every time!
I think if a card calls for a sentiment like this, it needs to be super cute! It took quite a few different sets to pull all the elements together but the result was exactly how I envisioned it.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock with a Basic Black and Soft Sky mat.
- Hardwood stamp was stamped in Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake card stock to create the fence.
- I used the dies from the Umbrella Weather framelits to cut the clouds and lightly sponged the edges with Soft Sky ink.
- The cute little skunk was created with the Fox Builder punch. I loved the Foxy Friends stamp set and Fox Builder punch when they came out last year and was very happy they were carried over in the new catalog…now I just need to use them more!
- The wilting flower is from the Bouquet Bunch bundle, which is a new bundle in the Annual Catalog and has so many cute floral and useful sentiments.
Here for You – Wood #141541 Clear #142164
Images © Stampin’ Up!.
- The sentiment comes from the Here For You stamp set. This is a handy set to have for those not so great moments when you want to let someone know you’re thinking of them.
I made another card like this without the flower and using the sentiment above to send to my son-in-law who had to have his appendix removed suddenly this weekend. So this is also a good Get Well set.
- The sweet pattern on the envelope and the inside is from Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper.
- Here’s a snapshot of the products I pulled together to create this card…
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week.
What a wonderful sentiment! Not sure how Stampin’ Up! knew this is something I’ve been working on lately but this certainly was a great reminder. This card came together super fast as there was no stamps or inks used!
Here’s the details:
- I’ll start with the wonderful sentiment panel. It comes from the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack. I’m usually not drawn to this type of product but the beautiful images and sentiments convinced my to give it a try….I’m certainly not sorry I did. I can see so many uses for this collection. It’s a great value at only $10 but may be easily overlooked. It’s on page 57 of the Annual Catalog if you’re interested.
- Even the leaf image (which is a sticker) is from the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack.
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock with a panel of Calypso Coral card stock and a pattern from Petal Garden Designer Series Paper.
- Before gluing the Calypso Coral and DSP panel onto the Whisper White card base, I wrapped it with three rows of Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon.
- The sentiment panel is popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Easy, Peasy! Another sticker from the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack embellishes the inside which I left blank for a personal note.
- The envelope was embellished with a little Designer Series Paper and card stock. Such an easy way to tie everything together.
I hope you enjoyed this easy, yet pretty card. Thanks for stopping by today!
Welcome back to another weekly Tic Tac Toe Challenge. This challenge just gets more fun each week and will really stretch your creativity. I hope you’ll join us this week!
For my project this week, I choose the far right column down: diecut, floral, yellow.
Today I’ve used the Grown with Love stamp set and coordinating Garden Grown framelits. This is a versatile and fun bundle. The flower pot, watering can and wagon are great images that can be used in so many different ways.
Here’s the details:
- The card base is Daffodil Delight card stock with a mat of Tranquil Tide card stock and a pattern from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.
- The next series of mats are glued together and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower pot is stamped in Tranquil Tide ink and cut with a framelit and popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower image is stamped in Old Olive and again in Daffodil Delight ink. After cutting the Old Olive image with the coordinating framelit, I cut the Daffodil Delight flowers and glued them on top.
- Glitter Enamel Dots add a special little touch!
- I added a couple of sentiments from the Garden in Bloom stamp set. I must say that I use the sentiments in this set much more than the flower images. I should ink up those flowers!
- Adding a strip of DSP is an easy way to create more interest to the inside of the card and the envelope as well.
Thanks so much for looking in on my project today. Please head over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog and check out the other fabulous designs by my fellow teammates.