Welcome to the April edition of Coast to Coast CASEing. This month Karen did a fabulous job with her card. Not only is it a beautiful card but it’s also a fun fold. Check out Karen Hallam’s post HERE
For my card, I decided to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) the Z-fold. I’m guilty of not doing enough fun fold cards. This one was a lot of fun, so I really need to try more.
Materials & Measurements
- Whisper White card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″ & 5 1/2″
- Blushing Bride cardstock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″, 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″ (cut 2)
- Parisian Blossoms DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″, 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Cut and score Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere Blushing Bride cardstock to each panel.
- Adhere DSP to the first and third panels.
- Using the Forever Blossoms stamp set, stamp the floral spray 3x and color using Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the spray to the first panel. I cut the second spray and added a few blooms to the spray. Then I cut just the flowers from the third spray and added them over the top of the glued flowers to create dimensional flowers.
- Clear Wink of Stella and a small pearl were added to each flower.
- The second panel is stamped with a sentiment from the Forever Blossoms stamp set.
- A strip of DSP and cardstock is added to the bottom.
- The third panel is embellished with another colored floral spray.
- The sentiment, also from the Forever Blossoms stamp set, is stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. It’s cut with a die from the Oval Layering dies. I layered it with another Oval cut from Vellum and popped it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added a trio of pearls to the upper right corner for a pretty finishing touch.
- A pretty embellished envelope completes the project.
******APRIL MONTHLY BONUS REWARDS ******
I’m truly appreciative of each and every order. To show my appreciation, here’s what you’ll receive during the month of April…
- 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month with any order of $50 (before tax & shipping). As you probably guessed, this month’s set is Ornate Garden and Ornate Thanks.
- A sample pack of (12) 6 x 6 pieces of the Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper and the 3 Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp set of the month for any order of $75 or more (before tax & shipping)
- Every order will receive a handmade card. This month’s card is a pretty gift card holder that can be used for any occasion and would be perfect for Mother’s Day.
- Ornate Garden Gift Card Holder & Tutorial Offer…see HERE
APRIL HOST CODE: MY6FAQU2
Please use the host code above when you shop through my online store. However, if your order is $150 or more, there’s no need to use the code as you’ll receive your own Stampin’ Rewards. Click HERE to shop
Thanks very much for traveling Coast to Coast with Karen and I today. Be sure to check out Karen’s full post HERE to get the details on her Z-Fold card.I truly appreciate the time you take to look in on my projects.
Please take care,