Welcome back to another Tic Tac Toe Challenge. There’s a lot of inspiration on this week’s board HERE…
I chose the third row across: Spring, Emboss, Patterned Paper
Now that the calendar has turned to March, I’m so ready for all the Spring things and that includes this sweet Easter Bunny Gift Card Holder.
Materials & Measurements
- Fresh Freesia card base: cut at 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ and 2 3/4″ x 10″, scored at 4″ and 8″ for front gift card holder
- Basic White card stock: cut at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ for front
- Butterfly Kisses DSP: cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Glue the DSP panel to the Basic White panel and glue them to the card front.
- Create the gift card holder by folding the 2″ panel up and securing the sides with Tear & Tape to make the pocket for a gift card.
- Center the holder on the card front and glue.
- Stamp the sentiment and punch using the Double Oval punch.
- Emboss the small Basic White panel and glue to the front of the holder. I used an embossing folder from the new Basic 3D Embossing Folder #161598
- Stamp and color the images from the Easter Bunny stamp set. I colored with a variety of Stampin’ Blends.
- Hand cut and add to the embossed panel. The bunny is popped up with dimensionals.
- I stamped the inside with a sentiment from the Easter Bunny stamp set and added some more cut-out images.
This is a good gift card layout for any occasion. I”m sure I’ll be revisiting it again!
Again and always…thank you for stopping in today.