It’s that time of the week for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge. If you haven’t yet played, I would urge you to give it a try. The challenge board is packed with fun elements to really spark your creativity. These are some of the easiest cards I create because most of the inspiration is already on the board! Here is this week’s…..
I chose the bottom row across: die cut, sentiment, floral
My card features the Oh So Eclectic stamp set and coordinating Eclectic Layers thinlits. I mentioned earlier in the week that I bought this set because of one thinlit….the one I used on this card HERE. However, after seeing so many pretty samples, I am sold on the entire bundle now.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- The patterned background is from the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper. As you can see here, this is more than just a Christmas paper. The patterns in this collection are super versatile. I used another on this card HERE.
- The center panel is Pear Pizzazz card stock measuring 4″ x 3″ with a mat of Whisper White card stock cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set and is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink.
- It’s all in the details! A pretty, yet very simple, detail is the Berry Burst 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon wrapped around the sentiment layer with a bow added.
- The blooms are stamped in Berry Burst ink using the Oh So Eclectic stamp set. Two step stamping created the color variation. I first stamped off once for the main flower and then at full ink for the detailed stamp.
- The leaves were created using a pattern from the Color Theory Designer Paper Stack and punched with the new Leaf punch that will be available in the Holiday Catalog on Sept. 1.
- The flowers are arranged and layered using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
- A little added Designer Series Paper with a thin strip of Berry Burst card stock coordinates so nicely with the outside of the card.
- And to tie the whole card together, the envelope flap is embellished with more Designer Series Paper.
I hope that this may have inspired you to give the Tic Tac Toe Challenge a try this week. Check out what Team O has created for even more creative fun HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a terrific Thursday!
Oh my goodness! Rosanne, this card is fabulous! I love the perfect combo of paper, stamping and ribbon. Such yummy colors!
Stunning. The bow is perfect!
WOW!!! This is quite possibly the prettiest card I have ever seen!!!! I love everything about it…the color combo, the DSP, the layout,….I could go on and on! It is just stunning! THanks for sharing and thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!
I love that you shared DSP from the Holiday Catalog in a way other than Christmas-absolutely beautiful. And I also love the color combination you chose.
Thanks very much, Dawn…I’m also happy when I can use DSP for different occasions.
Dawn …. this card took my breath away. It is stunning!! Going directly into my “have to make” folder. Love it. Thank you for sharing.