It’s that time of the week for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge. If you haven’t yet played, I would urge you to give it a try. The challenge board is packed with fun elements to really spark your creativity. These are some of the easiest cards I create because most of the inspiration is already on the board! Here is this week’s…..
I chose the bottom row across: die cut, sentiment, floral
My card features the Oh So Eclectic stamp set and coordinating Eclectic Layers thinlits. I mentioned earlier in the week that I bought this set because of one thinlit….the one I used on this card HERE. However, after seeing so many pretty samples, I am sold on the entire bundle now.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- The patterned background is from the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper. As you can see here, this is more than just a Christmas paper. The patterns in this collection are super versatile. I used another on this card HERE.
- The center panel is Pear Pizzazz card stock measuring 4″ x 3″ with a mat of Whisper White card stock cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set and is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink.
- It’s all in the details! A pretty, yet very simple, detail is the Berry Burst 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon wrapped around the sentiment layer with a bow added.
- The blooms are stamped in Berry Burst ink using the Oh So Eclectic stamp set. Two step stamping created the color variation. I first stamped off once for the main flower and then at full ink for the detailed stamp.
- The leaves were created using a pattern from the Color Theory Designer Paper Stack and punched with the new Leaf punch that will be available in the Holiday Catalog on Sept. 1.
- The flowers are arranged and layered using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
- A little added Designer Series Paper with a thin strip of Berry Burst card stock coordinates so nicely with the outside of the card.
- And to tie the whole card together, the envelope flap is embellished with more Designer Series Paper.
I hope that this may have inspired you to give the Tic Tac Toe Challenge a try this week. Check out what Team O has created for even more creative fun HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a terrific Thursday!